Participants electing to join a team will get a $2 discount off of their regular registration fee. No coupon required; join a team and see the discount at check out! Many teams are open-to-the public. The team discount expires on the team deadline: Sunday, September 15th at midnight.
Create a Team
Team leaders are important to us. You help us encourage others to move for fun and be fit for life! Team leaders are eligible for team category prizes (top team in their category) and team size prizes (swag is awarded for those team leaders who recruit 25+, 50+, 75+ and 100+ team members). Click here to download a Teams poster.
Healthy Schools Cup
It is back and even bigger! The first place overall school team will receive $1,000 to spend on Physical Education needs. First, second and third place winners will be selected in each category: Elementary, Middle/Junior and High Schools. Click HERE for more details.
St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital Team
FitOne has proudly announced our new beneficiary: St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital. We have created an easy way to give through the FitOne team program!
Select St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital team when you register for either the 5K or 9K. The cost for this team is $10 more than the other registration fees for that category. The additional $10 is a donation to St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital and qualifies you for a special event shirt. The $10 amount above and beyond the regular registration fee is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Fundraise as a team
Individuals and self registration team participants are encouraged but not required to create online fundraising campaigns in support of our event beneficiary, St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital! Set a team fundraising goal and then encourage all team members to share their commitment to the health of Idaho children with family, friends, and coworkers.
- Register yourself to create a team. The option to create a team is a question within the registration process. Potential team members cannot join your team until you register yourself and create the team. Then your team name appears in the team drop-down menu.
- Team Leaders must be 18 years of age.
- Pick a Team Name. Please don’t use "questionable" language in your team name.
- Pick a Team Category: Business, community, schools, etc.
- Recruit! Send friends, family, co-workers our link, www.FitOneBoise.org and ask them to register on your team. Make sure to include the team name in your recruitment e-mail!
- Remind them about the $2 team discount and team deadline: Sunday, September 15th at midnight.
Access your team management page through your own registration confirmation email or go the Active Team Page. Make sure you have your user name and password.
If you have any questions or need help, please call the FitOne Staff at 208-381-2221 or email email@example.com