Friends & Family Teams
Create a team
Team leaders are important to us. You help us encourage others to Move For Fun and Get Fit For Life!
Details on how to create and register for 2014 Friends & Family Teams will be posted soon!
St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital Team
Everyone is welcome to join the St. Luke's Children's Hospital Team - it's easy to sign up!
Select St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital team when you register for the 5K, 10K or Half Marathon. The cost for this team is $10 more than the other registration fees for that category. The additional $10 is a donation to St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital and qualifies you for a special event shirt. The $10 amount above and beyond the regular registration fee is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Fundraise as a team
Individuals and self registration team participants are encouraged but not required to create online fundraising campaigns in support of our event beneficiary, St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital! Set a team fundraising goal and then encourage all team members to share their commitment to the health of Idaho children with family, friends, and coworkers.
- Register yourself to create a team. The option to create a team is a question within the registration process. Potential team members cannot join your team until you register yourself and create the team. Then your team name appears in the team drop-down menu.
- Team Leaders must be 18 years of age.
- Pick a Team Name. Please don’t use "questionable" language in your team name.
- Pick a Team Category: Business, community, schools, etc.
- Recruit! Send friends, family, co-workers our link, www.FitOneBoise.org and ask them to register on your team. Make sure to include the team name in your recruitment e-mail!
Details for 2014 Team Management will be posted soon!
If you have any questions or need help, please call the FitOne Staff at 208-381-2221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org