Friends & Family Teams
Team leaders are important to us! You help encourage those around you - whether they be friends, family, co-workers or colleagues - to Move For Fun and Get Fit For Life!
You have the option to be involved in three types of teams for the St. Luke's FitOne 5K, 10K & Half Marathon:
- Friends & Family Teams
- Healthy Business Challenge Teams
- St. Luke's Children's Hospital Team
If you are looking to create a Healthy Business Challenge Team, please click HERE to learn more.
Friends & Family Teams
Create your own friends and family team!
Refer a friend! You can earn $5 back on your entry fee if you refer five (5) friends that register for St. Luke's FitOne using your unique referral code. Check out this short animated video to show you how - courtesy of RunSignUp.com! Offer valid for teen and adult registrations completed using your unique referral code.
Team members can participate in any of the three distances (5K, 10K or Half Marathon) - it's all about teaming up for better health and a great cause.
- CREATE A TEAM - The option to create a team is on the first page of the registration process. Click HERE to create a team. While registering yourself for the event, click on "Group/Team" at the bottom of the first page of the registration process. You will then be given the option to "Create a Group/Team" or "Join a Group/Team". Potential team members cannot join your team until you create the team. After you do so, your team name will appear in the team drop-down menu during the registration process when people choose to Join A Team. Click HERE for an online tutorial about creating a team
- PICK A TEAM NAME - Please don’t use "questionable" language in your team name but be creative! You can customize your team page with a photo or logo when you create your team, and edit the “Join the Team!” text box as you see fit.
- RECRUIT! Send friends, family, and co-workers the link to www.FitOneBoise.org and ask them to register on your team. Make sure to include the team name in your recruitment e-mail. TEAM COUNT DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 AT 11:59 P.M.
Team leaders for Friends & Family teams are eligible for awards when they reach 25+, 50+, 75+ and 100+ members on their team.
St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital Team
Everyone is welcome to join the St. Luke's Children's Hospital Team - it's easy to sign up!
Join the St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital team when you register for the 5K, 10K or Half Marathon. The cost for this team is $10 more than the other registration fees for that category. The additional $10 is a donation to St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital and the first 150 people to register for the team receive a special team hat. The $10 amount above and beyond the regular registration fee is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Fundraise as a team
Individuals and self registration team participants are encouraged but not required to share our giving campaign in support of our event beneficiary, St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital! In your recruiting efforts consider sharing our campaign with others and then encouraging all team members to also share their commitment to the health of Idaho children with family, friends, and coworkers.
As a team leader you will be asked to create a login and password in RunSignUp, our registration provider. You will create your team while registering yourself for the event. Once you have created your team you can send invites and email confirmed team members. Team members can participate in separate waves and distances. Click HERE for additional information about Team Management.
If you have any questions or need help, please call the FitOne Staff at 208-381-2221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 St. Luke's FitOne Friends & Family Top Ten Teams
Congratulations to all Friends & Family Teams for taking part in the 2016 St. Luke's FitOne 5K, 10K & Half Marathon!
- 1st Place with 230 team members - 103.5 Kiss FM "Friends with benefits"
- 2nd Place with 225 team members - Girls Scouts of Silver Sage
- 3rd Place with 97 team members - Team 7 (KTVB Channel 7)
- 4th Place with 94 team members - St. Luke's Childrens Hospital Team
- 5th Place with 65 team members - ADA County
- 6th Place with 63 team members - Boise Galloway Training
- Tie for 7th Place with 51 team members each - Moms RUN This Town, Micron
- 8th Place with 41 team members - Team BEEF
- Tie for 9th Place with 40 team members each - Love For Lucas, Shu's Idaho Running Company
- 10th Place with with 36 team members - Girls on the Run Treasure Valley