Run, Walk or Volunteer!
Download the Team Registration Form below, and then click on the Team Recruitment Toolkit box in the upper right of this page to find posters, graphics, email copy and other tools to help you recruit your team members!
The FitOne Healthy Business Challenge invites local businesses to join in friendly competition while promoting health, fitness and camaraderie. Formerly known as the FitOne Corporate Challenge, this transition will emphasize our commitment to providing tools, tips and resources to local businesses to help encourage healthier options in and around the workplace. Alongside our partner SelectHealth, monthly content will be available for you to share among your co-workers as we work together to build healthier communities through fun, active living!
The 2016 FitOne 5K, 10K and Half Marathon is for runners and walkers of all ability levels, and takes place on Saturday, September 24, 2016. All courses start at the State Capitol in downtown Boise and finish in Ann Morrison Park.
Companies that join the FitOne Healthy Business Challenge have the option to pay for a portion or all of their participants’ registration fees, which makes a positive incentive for company wellness programs.
Team Set-up Deadline: August 31, 2016
Team Member Registration Deadline: Midnight on September 18, 2016
It is easy and free to set-up a FitOne Healthy Business Challenge Team:
- Download a FitOne Healthy Business Challenge Team Registration Form. Complete the form and return to FitOne via email to email@example.com. This form provides FitOne with needed information about your Team Captain and identifies your team as a Healthy Business Challenge team versus a Friends & Family team.
- The FitOne team will set up your team through our online registration system at RunSignUp.com, and will then email you with a direct link to your team and a team password. Your employees can use this link and password to register for the race under your team.
Participating business and team captain perks:
- Promotional materials
- Participation certificate suitable for framing
- FitOne Healthy Business Challenge gift pack
- Team picture on race day
Who wins the Healthy Business Challenge?
Winners of the Healthy Business Challenge are determined by the highest percentage of company participation. Healthy Business Challenge teams are open to friends and family members, but only company team employees will be counted towards final percentage.
1st Place team in each size category receives:
- Healthy Business Challenge award for display
- Business logo recognition in a full-color print ad in the Idaho Statesman
- Business mention in a press release recognizing winners of the FitOne Healthy Business Challenge
- Business acknowledgement and link via FitOne social media channels
- Business logo recognition on the big screen at the FitOne Healthy Living Expo on September 22-23
- Business name announced at the start lines of the FitOne 5K, 10K and Half Marathon on September 24
Business Size Categories:
- X-Small Business, 10-49
- Small Business, 50-99
- Medium Business, 100-249
- Large Business, 250-749
- X-Large Business, 750-1,499
- XX-Large Business, 1500 +
*Businesses with fewer than 10 employees are encouraged to participate but are not eligible for awards.
2016 FitOne Healthy Business Challenge Winners!
- Delta Airlines - X-Small Category
- Paylocity - Small Category
- MWI Animal Health - Medium Category
- Stinker Stores - Large Category
- Ada County - X-Large Category
- Micron - XX-Large Category
For more information on the FitOne Healthy Business Challenge, please contact Samantha Vella at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.381.2221.