We want to wish each and every participant a fun, safe and memorable experience on race day, and we'll be excited to greet you at the St. Luke's FitOne Finish Festival in Ann Morrison Park!
All registered finishers of the St. Luke's FitOne 5K, 10K and Half Marathon will receive a recyclable lunch-sized tote bag from Albertsons & St. Luke's FitOne. Breakfast goodies to be available in the park include products from the following St. Luke's FitOne sponsors and partners:
Check out the 2016 map of the St. Luke's FitOne Finish Festival below! The updated 2017 finish festival map will be available in July!
Click on the map to download a printable PDF version.
- Refuel with chocolate milk from our long-time friends and partners at the Idaho Dairy Council tent.
- Grab a tasty protein-packed yogurt from our partner Chobani.
- Cool down and refresh with a post-run towel wipe from our friends at SelectHealth.
- Check results and pick up awards at the Results & Awards tent.
- Over 70's participants, pick up your finisher medal at the Over 70's, presented by Norco tent.
- And don't forget to stash a few dollars in your pocket - the Dutch Bros. Coffee mobile coffee shop will be on hand, and a percentage of sales that day will be donated to St. Luke's Children's Hospital!