Free health screenings at the FitOne Expo!
- Blood glucose (You must fast for two hours before the screening. Drinking water is fine.)
- Blood pressure
- BMI (Body Mass Index) and waist circumference
- Functional movement (FMS) - squat
- Cancer prevention
- Health improvement goals guided by a certified health coach
Part of being fit for life means knowing your screening numbers and setting achievable goals for maintaining and improving your overall health.
St. Luke’s and SelectHealth are proud to offer these services to our community.
Screenings will be offered:
- Thursday, September 18 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Boise Centre at 850 Front Street
No registration required.
Please join us! We look forward to seeing you!