St. Luke’s $10,000 Weight Loss Challenge
Whether you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, everyone is a winner in the St. Luke’s $10,000 Weight Loss Challenge! This year-round program is designed to help you achieve a healthy weight and active lifestyle. It includes:
- A 2-week, online jump-start plan with recipes and shopping lists to begin your journey in a healthy way.
- Weekly e-tips, exercise and nutrition classes.
- Information via Facebook and blog.
- A way to connect with others like you who are working to improve their health.
$40 for past participants, St. Luke’s employees, and team members (teams are 5-10 people)
$50 for all others
$65 for everyone starting January 9
CLICK ON EACH TO LEARN THE FOUR WAYS TO WIN.
FINAL WEIGH-INS & HEALTH SCREENINGS
Please wear T-shirt and shorts/capris/sweats; NO jeans or heavy clothing
MERIDIAN - St. Luke’s Meridian, 520 Eagle Road (Paiute Room downstairs)
- Thursday, May 26, 8am-8pm
- Friday, May 27, 8am-Noon
MOUNTAIN HOME - St. Luke’s Clinic – Trinity Mountain 465 McKenna Drive
- Thursday, May 26, 8am-5pm
- Friday, May 27, 8am-5pm
TWIN FALLS - St. Luke’s Healthy U – Healthy U Office - 496 Shoup Ave. Suite A.
(Professional Plaza, next to Dick’s pharmacy) -- please call 814-9183 to ensure availability.
- Thursday, May 26, 8am-4pm
- Friday, May 27, 8am-4pm
FINALE & AWARDS
Thursday, June 2, 6:30-8:30pm
West Ada School District, 1303 E. Central Drive, Meridian
*ELIGIBILITY FOR CASH & PRIZES:
- WEIGH-IN ONCE-A-MONTH (Feb, March & April) at one of the official weigh-in sites to maintain eligibility for the top cash prizes (see weigh-in sites below). If you miss one of the monthly weigh-ins you are still in the Challenge and will continue to receive e-tips, attend classes and programs and can win perseverance prizes, but you are no longer qualified to win top cash prizes.
- Make EVERY WEIGH-IN and earn a FREE entry into the FitOne 5K on September 24, 2016 (*Entry is non-transferable; must register for FitOne by September 1, 2016).
- ATTEND ONE OF THE FINAL WEIGH-OUTS (Thursday, May 26 8am-8pm or Friday, May 27, 8am-Noon, St. Luke’s Meridian, 520 Eagle Road, Meridian, in the Paiute Room downstairs; email email@example.com for weigh-outs in McCall and Mountain Home).
- ATTEND THE FINALE on Thursday, June 2, 6:30-8:30 pm – West Ada School District Administrative office, 1303 E. Central Drive, Meridian.
*Cash prizes cannot be won by employees, agents, directors (or their spouses) of St. Luke’s Healthy U or any of the Challenge sponsors.
*Prize winners will be determined by the percentage of body weight lost, not by the number of pounds lost.
- St. Luke's Rehab, 2999 N. Lakeharbor Ln. Suite 120, Boise, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- St. Luke's Rehab, 2475 Apple St. Suite 200, Boise, Mon-Fri 7am-6pm
- St. Luke's Rehab, 703 S. Americana Blvd., Suite 130, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Ladd Family Pharmacy, 1109 S. Broadway Ave., Boise, Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-4pm
- Idaho Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation, 1090 N. Cole Rd., Boise, Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
- Healthy U Office/St. Luke’s 102 E. Jefferson, Boise, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm (This location for St. Luke’s Employees only)
- Axiom Fitness, 1455 Country Terrace Ct., Meridian, Mon-Fri 24 hours a day, Sat & Sun 7am-9pm
- St. Luke’s Humphreys Diabetes Center, 520 S. Eagle Rd, Ste. 1229, Meridian (inside St. Luke’s Meridian) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Anytime Fitness, 350 S. Eagle Road, Eagle, Mon-Thur 10am-7pm, Fri 10am-2pm
- St. Luke's Rehab, 9850 W. St. Luke's Dr., Nampa, Mon-Fri 7am-6pm
- Anytime Fitness, 2926 Greenhurst Road, Nampa, Mon-Thur 10am-7pm, Fri 10am-2pm
- World of Nutrition, 1309 1st Street South, Nampa, Mon-Fri 9am-7pm
- Yoga430, 430 W. Iowa Ave., Suite B, Nampa, 30 minutes before any class, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat; check class schedule at yoga430.com
- St. Luke's Rehab, 1906 Fairview Ave. Suite 330, Caldwell, Mon-Fri 7am-6pm
- Anytime Fitness, 11221 W. Hercules Dr. #105, Star – Mon-Thur 10am-7pm, Fri 10am-2pm
MOUNTAIN HOME LOCATION:
- St. Luke’s Clinic Trinity Mountain 465 McKenna Drive, Mountain Home, Mon-Fri 7:30am-5pm.
- Integrative Medicine Clinic, 203 Hewitt St., McCall, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, closed for lunch, call 208-634-1400 to confirm.
If you have any questions or need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.381.7438.